Netcom, a leading manufacturer of custom RF and Microwave components, is seeking a creative Design
Engineer to join our growing team. Engineer will address a broad range of RF Filter designs, both passive and programmable up to 10GHz. Our customers’ applications are in the Military, Avionics, Telemetry, Medical Diagnostics and Cellular/PCS industries. Role involves full life-cycle product development from concept and requirements through design, production, and verification, while participating in cross-functional teams including Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing and Program Management.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all phases of the design and development of our RF/Microwave products. Responsible for coordinating and preparing project reviews, simulating conceptual architecture, schematic capture, supervising board layout, prototyping, pilot builds, and acceptance testing of engineering builds. Develop documentation packages including Design Requirements Specifications (DRS), project plans, schematics, BOM, assembly drawings, test procedures, definition and flow of production test software and technical cutsheets and manuals where applicable. Must be dedicated to adhere to aggressive deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with RF based design skills is required.
- MSEE with 5+ years of industry experience is a plus.
- Design software experience with Keysight, Genesys or other simulation tools.
- Proficient with RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and RF generators.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project is required for documenting and planning projects.
- Familiar with Visual Basic, C++, or LabView for test software development is a plus.
- Good organizational skills required as well as the desire to expand product knowledge and explore new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required to describe and outline technical specifications and other requirements with customers, engineers and manufacturing personnel.
Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, dependent life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan w/company match, tuition reimbursement, and flexible spending account.
Netcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
If interested in this position please email your resume to [email protected] or fax to Human Resources to 847-537-0282.